Something I've written during work...

While I'm clearing my desk for the upcoming starting of school, I found this set of notes that I brought back from work after I quit. I've almost forgotten I've written such things during the bored times at work. Read on. I am surprised by myself again after re-reading these notes that I've written :p

NOTE 1:
Once in your lifetime, you will meet someone who will change your life forever. That person might or might not be the person that you will be with for the rest of your life, but the changes done in your life will be with you always. Untill you meet that person, your life will be nothing but an empty shell. You might not feel empty just yet, but the instant you found that other half, you will soon realise, what is life about.

this is written, when two colleagues of mine got together. the girl managed to influenced the guy not to smoke anymore. for me, I think that signals a really strong relationship to me, the guy willing to sacrifice his addiction and go on the road of recovery, and the girl really wanted the best for the guy.

NOTE 2:
面临离别的时候,往往都是留下来的人痛苦。可是为什么只有走的人才能有资格去忘掉一切,从新来过?而留下来的人却必须继续活在回忆里呢?

this is written, when a colleague of mine, who was there from when I began to work there, and whom I clicked quite well with, was about to leave. it was quite sad as everybody had enjoyed working together.

NOTE 3:
对不起自己,不如对不起别人。
做任何事都要对得起天地良心!!

this is written, well, I can't remember exactly when, but it was when a colleague told me the first sentence and asked what's my take on it. i've tried very hard to decipher the meaning within the words, then only i know, don't take the words at face value. read carefully and think what they really mean.

Comments

*siLLy piGGY* said…
很少看你用字题表达你的"感触"哦~

确实留下的人必定会蒙在离别的伤感中...
然而走的人也不会好过得很.
只看..情有多深,伤有多久.
时间也会冲淡一切...因为人总不能一直回头看.

Take care & all the best.. ^^
natalie said…
sHuuuuuuuuuuuUUUUuuu YiiInnnNNgGGGgg!!!! hahaha...
happie birthday! =))

Popular posts from this blog

Homecoming!!

Kelly Lost :'(