The End of World Cup...
Pathetic. Totally pathetic.
This World Cup. I have only watched one match out of the entire tournament. Yes. ONE SINGLE MATCH. And it wasn't even the team that I supported. It was England vs Trinidad and Tobago. And now the only thing I remembered about it was that Yorke got kicked in groin by forgotten-who-was-it and that Rooney was sent into the game during the second-half of the game. Yeah that's it. Nothing much that I can talk about this WC I guess. All because the stupid me had assumed that singapore free-to-air channels broadcasts all of the matches. Assumptions kills. Never forget that. And I wasn't hard-core enough to skip studying time to go out and watch the games. Aihh..hypocritic..
Yes. France lost. Zidane, being the great soccer player that he is, ruined his team's chances of winning, by head-butting the other Italian guy. I don't care what did the Italian did to provoke him but it is an unacceptable act coming from the French captain. What made him lost his senses at that time? He lost control. Yeah. Well, that's not going to be an acceptable excuse to me. The greatest of people among us do not just succumb to provocation. But that does not mean they do not fight back. They choose other means of fighting back. Ways that do not hurt their affliated organisation, themselves and their families. What Zidane did had hurt his team tremendously. The moment him as the captain commited such atrocity, the whole team would be demoralised. And there goes the will to fight to the end. And which brings the downfall of France.
Haha all those are just my personal opinions. Non-professional ones of course. I'm not much of a soccer player. As a soccer fan, I do not keep in touch will all the matches, which makes me even lesser than any other people who watched and yet not a soccer fan. Here I go blabbering.
Anyway, I still want to congratulate France for getting this far in the WC this time. Despite the 'accident' as wl would've called it, it's good game. Haha I'm proud to claim that I'm a France fan. Actually it's because of Thierry Henry from Arsenal. But still, I had rooted for the capable team right from the start and this shows that I do have The Eye. ( haha nonsense la, if I do have the eye I would've supported Italy already :p )
This World Cup. I have only watched one match out of the entire tournament. Yes. ONE SINGLE MATCH. And it wasn't even the team that I supported. It was England vs Trinidad and Tobago. And now the only thing I remembered about it was that Yorke got kicked in groin by forgotten-who-was-it and that Rooney was sent into the game during the second-half of the game. Yeah that's it. Nothing much that I can talk about this WC I guess. All because the stupid me had assumed that singapore free-to-air channels broadcasts all of the matches. Assumptions kills. Never forget that. And I wasn't hard-core enough to skip studying time to go out and watch the games. Aihh..hypocritic..
Yes. France lost. Zidane, being the great soccer player that he is, ruined his team's chances of winning, by head-butting the other Italian guy. I don't care what did the Italian did to provoke him but it is an unacceptable act coming from the French captain. What made him lost his senses at that time? He lost control. Yeah. Well, that's not going to be an acceptable excuse to me. The greatest of people among us do not just succumb to provocation. But that does not mean they do not fight back. They choose other means of fighting back. Ways that do not hurt their affliated organisation, themselves and their families. What Zidane did had hurt his team tremendously. The moment him as the captain commited such atrocity, the whole team would be demoralised. And there goes the will to fight to the end. And which brings the downfall of France.
Haha all those are just my personal opinions. Non-professional ones of course. I'm not much of a soccer player. As a soccer fan, I do not keep in touch will all the matches, which makes me even lesser than any other people who watched and yet not a soccer fan. Here I go blabbering.
Anyway, I still want to congratulate France for getting this far in the WC this time. Despite the 'accident' as wl would've called it, it's good game. Haha I'm proud to claim that I'm a France fan. Actually it's because of Thierry Henry from Arsenal. But still, I had rooted for the capable team right from the start and this shows that I do have The Eye. ( haha nonsense la, if I do have the eye I would've supported Italy already :p )
Comments