Anything...

Ran a search for the word anything.

Here's what I found I find most interesting among the results that are returned to me.

Anything, Inc.
Finally an affordable solution for everyone; cheap web design from a professional web development company. Sanchez Media offers the best quality, ...www.anything-inc.com/ - 42k - Cached - Similar pages

Haha click the link please and you'll be as entertained as I am now.

Watched the movie Shattered Glass before? The webpage on the whole definitely reminds me of the phony webpage created by Stephen Glass :p

I'm not sure whether the company is authentic or not la. Just found it hilarious to have something really named after the word Anything. Guess ade won't be the first one to open a shop named Anything already :p

However, I managed to find this site too. Which is also quite shocking for me. It's nothing to do with anything anymore. It's something to do with war. An antiwar website hosting pictures of the The Abu Ghraib Prison Photos. All I can say is. I'm disgusted.

http://www.antiwar.com/news/?articleid=2444

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homecoming!!

Kelly Lost :'(