The Last Day of Term 1...

Lousy day.
What for I spent so much time on Econs last night? It was of no use...I still couldn't do those MCQs this morning. What for did I spend time studying the wrong things for Bio SPA? I'm doomed to fail all my SPAs...ever since last year.

Anyway, today's the last day of the first quarter of this school year. After this hols, will be the first major exam - The Block Test 1. It'll be a testimonial to me to show how much effort did I really put in beginning this year. Right now, I shall wrap up some things that happened during this term.

  • Made resolutions - kept some, forsaken some.
  • Started to wear contacts permanently.
  • Travel to school with xn and ps.
  • Sit at the first row in class with the group - nat,xy,wl and bern.
  • Cut my long, long rebonded hair into err...practically nothing.
  • Saw Mom only once.
  • Joined Chingay Parade 2006 as Street Rocker.
  • Went for morning run on every wednesday mornings.
  • Pon guitar practices to go watch movie.
  • Ponned Pe only once.
  • Late for school once.
  • Found out that nat is absolutely obsessed with The Gym.
  • WL is getting more and more vulgar and violent. refined.
  • Bern started to flirt with me.
  • XY still has the stoney stoney face.
  • Guitar ensem changed instructor - a better one!
  • Improved on guitar playing - can at least strum a few songs already :p
  • Got quite naggy, bitchy and selfish.

Anyway, I'm terribly late for guitar now. Don't feel like going!! That poh xuan also not going!! -.-

But, of course I would want to end the term with a good sign - Responsibility. I shall attend the last guitar practice of the term, albeit I'm late. Better late than never. That's what poh xuan taught me :p

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homecoming!!

Kelly Lost :'(