Study Study Study....
I've officially made the school library my second home. Well, at least for this one-week holidays. I've spent two full days here and three more to come. One bad thing about it is that one cannot get food inside here plus none of the stalls in the canteen open at all. Too bad have to waste one hour going out to the kopitiam outside school to eat.
Been studying like mad. My head is very heavy now. Saturated with information, I hope. Not useless rubbish.
Btw, to all those well-wishers of my sister, she got into AC, a no less better jc than NJ :) The irony is just that SA and AC are RIVAL schools :p Anyway, just for the fun of it, I'm going to go out with her one day after school in both our school uniforms to take neoprint. Memorable.
Been studying like mad. My head is very heavy now. Saturated with information, I hope. Not useless rubbish.
Btw, to all those well-wishers of my sister, she got into AC, a no less better jc than NJ :) The irony is just that SA and AC are RIVAL schools :p Anyway, just for the fun of it, I'm going to go out with her one day after school in both our school uniforms to take neoprint. Memorable.
Comments