After so long...
Whew..After such a long abscence from my blog. Totally didn't know that so many people tagged me here! Anyway, kh was right. I was lazy to update :p but it was also because of the fact that the laptop wasn't at home very often. My dad's always bringing it around with him when he goes a'travellin' around the States -.-
Now, after so long, I really don't know where to start blogging! I guess I'll just start from now la. Haha feel so weird now using that word 'la' :p My daily routine nowadays is very mechanical. Wake up at 7 plus in the morning. Eat cereals for breakfast ( that's my only alternative. the other is oats, which i totally don't like!! :p ) then what? Stone around in the house with nothing but the tv to accompany me!! Well, err excluding those library books that I borrowed as my means to fill in my 'leisure' time, by which I have read 4 thick ones already -.- Back to the point. Yes. With everyone at work and school, I'm HOME ALONE. Hmmm..I don't think I would mind being alone at home with the laptop but as the situation is, the laptop's not at home and I'm stuck with the tv! Not that the tv program here is not entertaining enough. I should think the fastest way to blend into a society is by watching its tv programs and newspapers :) Actually most of the shows are very interesting, but the commercials are driving me crazy! I don't like the commercials here, always advertising for new drugs on the market, slimming programs, solicitors, and on and on. You will seldom catch the usual advertisements available in Malaysia and Singapore. I've only caught Pantene on tv once and Loreal twice, when given the amount of time I'm spending in front of the tv it should be more -.- Oh yeah, Mitch Albom's new book that was released last September "For One More Day" was also advertised with himself appearing on the advertisement. Alright alright, it's my prejudice la. I don't really like the people here -.- will elaborate more when I have the mood.
Continue with my routine. 12pm sharp. Lunch that mom already prepared for me and bro before she left for work. While eating lunch, will be watching lawyers at work, on tv of course. After lunch, back to tv. If suddenly feel that the floor is very dirty then will sweep and mop. If suddenly feel like looking at neoprints, will lay out every single photo nicely on the table for admiration up to one hour :p If suddenly feel there's an inspiration for my college application essay, will take out pencil and paper to jot down the so-called 'inspiration' :p Haha and btw, I always peep next door :p Oh man what a pervert I have become, out of boredom! :p The next door family is currently renovating their house, so the construction workers are quite a commotion. When I feel really super bored I'll peep from the blinds to see them whistle while they work. Aihh..what have I become?? Then after all these, I'll feel tired at around 3 to 4 pm. Still having jet lag. I really can't understand why my body just refuse to get itself to follow the timing here, while from what I heard, my bro didn't even sleep much when he first reached here -.- quite the opposite of him, I slept and slept and slept. The thing is, sleep also can get sick!! Gastric!! So beware people! When you sleep too much aka 30 hours in a row( 3 days ), well ok with 4 one hours in between, you would have missed at least 4 meals, and thus your stomach will be overflowing with gastric juices which will be knawing at your stomach walls. Then, tada you'll have gastric. Alright it's not that simple but around there la :p That's what happened to me -.- Add in some high fever and vomitting as well, which I had to endure alone because whenever I wake up it's always in the middle of the night -.- Luckily there was one day when mom was on leave when I woke up. Then she would give me fever tablets and off I went to sleep again. Anyway recovered quite fast la. Haha I Am Strong! ;)
Oh yeah! I always forgot to mention this in my emails. There's no snow here :( I didn't have a white christmas. Quite disappointed la. Was kinda looking forward to my first white christmas in life. But I guess it's all for the better la, even without the snow I'm already freezing. The cold wind can be really harsh in your face and skin. I'm always cold raw in the first few minutes I'm outside. And there's this thing I have against thermal suits, the tight clothing we have to wear inside before we put on our outer clothes. The suits are always holding on too tight to my body, until I feel as if my movement is restricted to well, ermm imagine that I have wooden legs if you want a better picture. Of course it's just the feeling la. So yeah, you can gather from these that I don't enjoy going out in this winter season at all. Unless it's with my parents for shopping or with bro to the library. But the thing is, everyone's saying ( everyone being the news weatherman :p ) that this winter is a warm winter, almost reaching a record-breaking temperature for the winter season. Anyway, never mind, it will grow colder and the snow will be in next January. Can't imagine the cold air then, but still quite looking forward to be frozen to death if possible :p
What now? Ok. After my afternoon nap, I'll wake up around 5 plus to watch, yeah tv again. By then the sky will be completely dark. It always gets dark by 5pm now. Thus our dinner time got so much earlier than last time. 6 plus we'll be eating dinner already. A little too early for me. Back at home, I always eat dinner at 7 or 8 plus with sis. Of course at hostel is a different thing altogether la :p After dinner, some reading of newspapers and books if available then I'll go to sleep again at 9pm. So much for trying not to put on weight -.- The amount of sleep coupled with the inactivity that I'm currently experiencing, I doubt I'll stay the same for long -.- Which is exactly why I need to find work soon!! Aahh!! Have to talk about that next time too. It's been 2 days since I bathe -.- really got to bathe already. It's 9.21pm here. Tata.
Now, after so long, I really don't know where to start blogging! I guess I'll just start from now la. Haha feel so weird now using that word 'la' :p My daily routine nowadays is very mechanical. Wake up at 7 plus in the morning. Eat cereals for breakfast ( that's my only alternative. the other is oats, which i totally don't like!! :p ) then what? Stone around in the house with nothing but the tv to accompany me!! Well, err excluding those library books that I borrowed as my means to fill in my 'leisure' time, by which I have read 4 thick ones already -.- Back to the point. Yes. With everyone at work and school, I'm HOME ALONE. Hmmm..I don't think I would mind being alone at home with the laptop but as the situation is, the laptop's not at home and I'm stuck with the tv! Not that the tv program here is not entertaining enough. I should think the fastest way to blend into a society is by watching its tv programs and newspapers :) Actually most of the shows are very interesting, but the commercials are driving me crazy! I don't like the commercials here, always advertising for new drugs on the market, slimming programs, solicitors, and on and on. You will seldom catch the usual advertisements available in Malaysia and Singapore. I've only caught Pantene on tv once and Loreal twice, when given the amount of time I'm spending in front of the tv it should be more -.- Oh yeah, Mitch Albom's new book that was released last September "For One More Day" was also advertised with himself appearing on the advertisement. Alright alright, it's my prejudice la. I don't really like the people here -.- will elaborate more when I have the mood.
Continue with my routine. 12pm sharp. Lunch that mom already prepared for me and bro before she left for work. While eating lunch, will be watching lawyers at work, on tv of course. After lunch, back to tv. If suddenly feel that the floor is very dirty then will sweep and mop. If suddenly feel like looking at neoprints, will lay out every single photo nicely on the table for admiration up to one hour :p If suddenly feel there's an inspiration for my college application essay, will take out pencil and paper to jot down the so-called 'inspiration' :p Haha and btw, I always peep next door :p Oh man what a pervert I have become, out of boredom! :p The next door family is currently renovating their house, so the construction workers are quite a commotion. When I feel really super bored I'll peep from the blinds to see them whistle while they work. Aihh..what have I become?? Then after all these, I'll feel tired at around 3 to 4 pm. Still having jet lag. I really can't understand why my body just refuse to get itself to follow the timing here, while from what I heard, my bro didn't even sleep much when he first reached here -.- quite the opposite of him, I slept and slept and slept. The thing is, sleep also can get sick!! Gastric!! So beware people! When you sleep too much aka 30 hours in a row( 3 days ), well ok with 4 one hours in between, you would have missed at least 4 meals, and thus your stomach will be overflowing with gastric juices which will be knawing at your stomach walls. Then, tada you'll have gastric. Alright it's not that simple but around there la :p That's what happened to me -.- Add in some high fever and vomitting as well, which I had to endure alone because whenever I wake up it's always in the middle of the night -.- Luckily there was one day when mom was on leave when I woke up. Then she would give me fever tablets and off I went to sleep again. Anyway recovered quite fast la. Haha I Am Strong! ;)
Oh yeah! I always forgot to mention this in my emails. There's no snow here :( I didn't have a white christmas. Quite disappointed la. Was kinda looking forward to my first white christmas in life. But I guess it's all for the better la, even without the snow I'm already freezing. The cold wind can be really harsh in your face and skin. I'm always cold raw in the first few minutes I'm outside. And there's this thing I have against thermal suits, the tight clothing we have to wear inside before we put on our outer clothes. The suits are always holding on too tight to my body, until I feel as if my movement is restricted to well, ermm imagine that I have wooden legs if you want a better picture. Of course it's just the feeling la. So yeah, you can gather from these that I don't enjoy going out in this winter season at all. Unless it's with my parents for shopping or with bro to the library. But the thing is, everyone's saying ( everyone being the news weatherman :p ) that this winter is a warm winter, almost reaching a record-breaking temperature for the winter season. Anyway, never mind, it will grow colder and the snow will be in next January. Can't imagine the cold air then, but still quite looking forward to be frozen to death if possible :p
What now? Ok. After my afternoon nap, I'll wake up around 5 plus to watch, yeah tv again. By then the sky will be completely dark. It always gets dark by 5pm now. Thus our dinner time got so much earlier than last time. 6 plus we'll be eating dinner already. A little too early for me. Back at home, I always eat dinner at 7 or 8 plus with sis. Of course at hostel is a different thing altogether la :p After dinner, some reading of newspapers and books if available then I'll go to sleep again at 9pm. So much for trying not to put on weight -.- The amount of sleep coupled with the inactivity that I'm currently experiencing, I doubt I'll stay the same for long -.- Which is exactly why I need to find work soon!! Aahh!! Have to talk about that next time too. It's been 2 days since I bathe -.- really got to bathe already. It's 9.21pm here. Tata.
Comments