No where to go...
Can anyone hear me?
I am so ready to crumble under depression now.
Does anybody listen?
I am at a loss as to what my future will be.
My options are limitless, and limited.
What should I do? My heart knows the only answer: Surrender all to Him. Yet, why is my mind holding on stubbornly to my "great plans" and my pride?
I don't know the answers. I'm looking for the answers to so many questions, mine, friends', and life's. Will we ever find out the why's, what's, when's and how's? Will we?
He hears me.
He listens.
I know He will answer in His own time, so please let this stubborn me survive this coming month. To learn to be matured and survive His pruning.
I am so ready to crumble under depression now.
Does anybody listen?
I am at a loss as to what my future will be.
My options are limitless, and limited.
What should I do? My heart knows the only answer: Surrender all to Him. Yet, why is my mind holding on stubbornly to my "great plans" and my pride?
I don't know the answers. I'm looking for the answers to so many questions, mine, friends', and life's. Will we ever find out the why's, what's, when's and how's? Will we?
He hears me.
He listens.
I know He will answer in His own time, so please let this stubborn me survive this coming month. To learn to be matured and survive His pruning.
Comments