Life's Like Shit...

Life sucks so bad right now.

Arguing every single day with my sister and my brother. EVERY. SINGLE. DAY.

One is always watching online dramas.

Another is always playing online games.

And there is nothing I can do about it, cos they refuse to change.

Last night, I was rushing for my online Anatomy quizzes last minute by 1:00 am. I originally thought of asking my sis to help me because she has taken the course before, so she should at least know some answers. I didn't have time to study the chapters and the skeletal muscle system cos I was busy working and studying for the Microbiology midterm that was last week too. In the end, she actually didn't care a bit to help at all, went into the bedroom and continued to watch her drama. Seriously, shit her la. To me, this is the damndest thing she can do to me, knowing that I needed her help to pass the two quizzes. This truly showed me that  no one, NO ONE, not even your family, can be counted upon. I am really, really upset by this, that even typing it out now still makes me tear.

Since I couldn't do both tests last night, I ended up calling mom, woke her up from sleep, and asked her to help by giving her 5 alphabetical choices and ask her to pick one randomly. I failed both tests, obviously. If there weren't any time limits, if I didn't have to use a Lock Down browser, I definitely don't mind taking my own sweet time to search online for answers to the questions, but too bad, things don't always go our way.

Anyway, lesson learned. Even though sis promised me from the beginning that she will help me with my Anatomy, she didn't do it. It's a serious, serious breach to me. I'm still not talking to her cos I still can't believe my eyes what happened last night. My heart still couldn't believe that my own sister did that to me. Somewhere in my heart, I know I should be praying to God to help me forget this incident but I am consciously refusing to pray about this. Oh, my sins.....I need time to recover and get over this.

Comments

Kah Hwee said…
be strong, girl... what i can do i just to give you mental support... i guess your sis didn't mean it and she's probably regretting it now...
Jessica said…
breath...u need to breath and stay calm, girl~

it just occurred me last week when i ask for a favor from my colleague cz she's more familiar with the work. she said ok but in the end she escalated to her customer (we're being assigned to different customer) and then make a big scene with all the ding-dongs email, putting my customer in loop. that look really bad with me. in the end i explained with my customer and pick the work myself n luckily i done it. some delays but luckily the customer didn't complaint or pissed. i was awe when ppl can just sold-off u like that and reply 'sorry jess i can't help much'. zzzzz, anyway i took someone's advice and still confronted her. even she might just act dumb and say sorry that she didn't know this will happen...i oso act and still confronted her saying my opinions and points out. true i felt better after that. it's better than i just being pissed and awe by myself when she dun feel anything, dun need to do the work and act dumb. =.=" she should act professionally to have things settled internally and go to external. zzzz..but anyways, that just give me a lesson never ever counted on someone....

sometimes it feels better to just suck it in, and blame ourselves for counting on others of our own matters. so, add oil add oil!

(i know my issue not really as similar as yours....but just sharing) :)

but u might want to talk things out, tell out ur feelings (without ur anger) with ur sis. it's better than you keep it inside like a time-bomb waiting to be exploded.

Popular posts from this blog

Homecoming!!

Kelly Lost :'(