A Few Minutes to Catch My Breath

Finally the first real test of my time management skills this semester came to pass after today. Having to submit a full length biochemistry lab report on Tuesday and to study for two exams today (Wednesday) are not easy tasks to manage at all, especially for someone like me who procrastinates so much on important things like these. I'm quite happy to announce that I did not have to rush so much this time and were quite well-prepared for the exams. Whew..crazy week is over but next week it all starts again with History exam and lab group meeting.

This Saturday is going to be an exciting one for sure! Geraldine and I are going to be attending her colleague's wedding reception. Not as guests, but as their express photo booth photographer and printing manager :) We're getting paid $10/hour which I'm more than happy to accept the job for. After some orientation with our client's high class DSLR camera, soft boxes and express printing software, we had decided that Geraldine will take on the printing job while I shall be the photographer for the night. I am really really excited to be able to work as a photographer at a wedding, even though it's just for a photo booth :) Also, this is going to be my first wedding reception in New York! I'm so looking forward to this Saturday! Wheeee!!

In order to practice for the wedding, we even asked Kevin if he could spare some of his time to train us with his DSLR. We took some pictures with his super good camera two Saturdays ago. Even though the pictures weren't perfect, but hey! It's my first time taking pictures with a DSLR! So check out some portraits below:

Heh..overexposed but personally I like the brightness of it.

The lighting was not perfect cos the sun went into the clouds suddenly, but I like this too!

Underexposure but I'm loving that great smile!

I like the sharp contrast between the red shirt and the green grass.

This gives me a very wintry and melancholy feeling.

I hope that I will be able to take better pictures indoors with all their snazzy studio equipment but I have a feeling it's going to be make light control even harder for me. Sigh..I'll see how it goes then. STILL VERY EXCITED!!!! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homecoming!!

Praise Be To God...