I'm Well Done...

"Burnout is a state or condition where one experiences fatigue, exhaustion, or frustration as a result of an intense focus on or attention to a goal, a cause, a lifestyle or a relationship that fails to produce the expected reward..."
- Management Issues
I'm feeling so burnt out now.
I really can't take this any longer, I feel as if my head will just burst like a balloon ANYTIME! The amount of pressure mounting in my mind is really becoming unbearable, or maybe I'm just too tired after bearing with it for so long.
I need to shift gears, but I can't afford to do that! Mom said I'm giving myself too much pressure. But no! I only did last minute studying for the exam this morning! I just couldn't concentrate on the materials anymore! And the result is utterly devastating.
Well done, Shu Ying. Very well done, you.
Comments
somehow, the word stressed seems to be very foreign to me nowadays, eventhough my exam is approaching and i m not prepared at all. ahaha. i duno whether its good or bad.
anyway, when u are stressed, go out and have a walk, give urself a 5mins break. enjoy the scenery around u. think of the fresh air u are breathing in, the sun, trees or anything! haha. i duno it works for u anot, but can give it a try :)