Finals over!

Finally, I can breathe again. The Finals for summer session 1 are over!!!

The last paper, Organic Chem 1, was this morning. I still can't believe I studied up till 5.30am, had two and a half hours of sleep, and then went on to take the exam. I thought I would be brain dead during the exam, but somehow it went well. All those stuff that I've learned just came out naturally on paper. I only hope that the good feeling that I have after the exam is a good indicator of my result though, cos I know sometimes my good feelings are wrong :(

Calculus final yesterday was easy, so it won't be a problem for me to get an A.

I've reactivated my facebook. This time, I felt no excitement anymore when I sign in to facebook. I guess, it's really getting boring for me, to the extent of being a little sick of it. Getting bored of stalking people :p

Anyway, news on the road again. I almost knocked down a skate boarder on the highway junction on Tuesday afternoon. The guy was first hit by the car in front of me, but he sort of gave a slight jump and landed on the first car's front hood, and then rolled onto the ground. The first car sped across the junction after seeing that he's alright. My turn, I thought the guy wasn't going to get up so soon after the fall, so I was getting ready to go fast too. He proved me wrong, he got up real quick, got on his skateboard, and appeared just in front of my car when I was about to cross. I was like, SHIT! and then braked really hard in order not to knock him down. This time, if I didn't stop in time, he'll definitely be knocked down, instead of having enough time to give a jump onto my car's hood. It's a little hard to describe the entire sequence of events here, especially with my limited vocabulary and lousy english so I'll just stop here. Lesson learned, there are plenty of lunatics using the road, so please, please be more careful. Who skateboards on the highway, hellooo???? Aside from blaming the guy, I have to practice better judgement as well, I should've made sure the guy crosses first before I start driving, cos common sense tells me(or rather, told me) that I shouldn't have left the guy in the middle of the road right???? Pardon me, ahem, newbie here. I'll be more careful next time, if not sure, just wait. Yep!

Summer session 2 starts on Monday. Let's give three cheers for it! NOT! This session will be even worse for me. I'll be taking Organic Chem 2 and Organic Chem Lab. If the tough orgo 1 plus the easy calculus almost killed me in session 1, I bet the even tougher orgo 2 plus the tough AND intensive orgo lab is surely going to have me dead by the end of the session. I'm expecting endless lab reports to be done in these coming 6 weeks. However! I'll persist! Lord, please give me strength to press on!!!

I didn't get to be a Student Ambassador this Fall orientation, for a very stupid reason. Class time clashes with the student ambassador training schedule. And I just found out that it's an exam day for me too, which is bad cos if it's a lecture day, I was already planning to skip class in order to attend the training, but now since an exam is going to be on that day, I can't skip :( Long-winded story. I was told that I'll be kept on the file for next year's orientation, but will I still be here next year? That remains a mystery until February/March 2009 :(

Looking back at all my recent posts, I realize that I'm really becoming a nerd liao. Kai Rou horr? Sad case, but I have no other choice. No one to vent, so blog became the only place to vent out everything in my life, which is like, mainly studies stuff nowadays. Sian....

Comments

Unknown said…
heyo..ya.juz saw u bac on fb a while ago.getting bored of stalking ppl?u kidding me..hehe i always think otherwise.anyway u'd better be more careful driving..& abide by the rules..take care^^

Popular posts from this blog

Homecoming!!

Kelly Lost :'(