Back To Malaysia and Singapore 2007!!
This is 11 days after I've first landed at KLIA after my departure last December. It still felt kind of weird. It's not like I left for that long, how come I am still unable to get used to the climate here? I can still remember the moment I stepped out of KL sentral station, waiting at the taxi stand there. WAH SEH! The heatwave!! Whooshhh! into my every pore! activating every one of my sweat glands, making all of them work AT ONCE! and MY FACE! My a-little-better-and-more-beautiful face! :p In just a few hours, it's spoiled! Aihh...and there's nothing I can do but to take all these side effects quietly.
Anyway, my main aim of this post is not to complain actually. It's to present some of the food that I've eaten from the moment I stepped out of the airplane at KL :D






All of these are just from KL as I spent almost one week there after I landed. I haven't eaten a lot yet in Singapore, so maybe those will come later in another post :)
Some random photos taken these few days.
Anyway, my main aim of this post is not to complain actually. It's to present some of the food that I've eaten from the moment I stepped out of the airplane at KL :D
All of these are just from KL as I spent almost one week there after I landed. I haven't eaten a lot yet in Singapore, so maybe those will come later in another post :)
Some random photos taken these few days.
Stopping here first. Till the next batch of photos then :)
Yay! Going to NTU later to visit siew lee and the rest!!! Excited!!!
Comments