About Prelims...

I did very badly for prelims, even worse than last few exams. Little wonder, right? Being the impossibly dumb me, no matter how hard I work, I'll never get my desired results. Note, MY desired results are just a minimum of C and D, that's all. Nothing higher, I know my own standard. But, I don't think I can even scratch past E's. Maths is a confirmed O, from the fact that I've lost 73 marks out 100 in paper 2.

"It's a sad, sad situation." I can't help singing this verse nowadays whenever I receive my papers back.

Oh yeah and I just found the perfect English name for myself - Dumbo. Cute right? Dumbo Ng. If you don't know what it is, it is the name of the cute cute flying elephant in a cartoon. Watched when I was still quite young last time. Anyway, it portrays me pretty well huh? Dumb--- :p

Lastly. Today is far's 18th birthday. Happy Birthday Far!! Will be seeing you later anyway ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homecoming!!

Praise Be To God...