Dreaming or Awake?
This morning I told nat that I've been dreaming during my entire jc1 life.
Then I told her again, that I woke up at last this year.
But she said, No, you didn't. You're still sleeping.
I don't know whether she got my meaning of sleeping or not. By 'sleeping', I didn't mean only just the physical state of the body. I meant that I've drifted through my whole year without learning anything or getting anything worthy out of it. I have wasted my time brooding on unimportant stuff like my failure in running for both the house council and student council, friendless in jc, nerdy, untalented, 'walking alone'....and worst of all, I took it all out on my studies. My studies suffered while I kept those stupid memories in my mind. Of course, there were times when I slept during lectures, especially econs and maths, so it is no wonder that I did very badly for these two subjects.
But the most important thing is, I really felt that I have awaken from that bad dream. I really felt that I did. Until nat told me that I have not. Is it true that I'm still dreaming? I have resolved to do my best this year, not to sleep in any lectures or tutorials, to hand in homework on time, to finish tutorials on time, to study for every tests and alot alot more. Up till now, I think that I'm really doing quite well, minus off that late late 3 days GP essay, and the 2 maths tutorial-in-waiting, not to mention those good passes that I got for all the tests, well again minus off the maths test and the failed by half mark bio test.
All in all, I know I'm progressing, slow but steady. So, haha! I shall disregard nat's opinion that I'm still dreaming...all the way from j1 to j2. Sorry nat.
Then I told her again, that I woke up at last this year.
But she said, No, you didn't. You're still sleeping.
I don't know whether she got my meaning of sleeping or not. By 'sleeping', I didn't mean only just the physical state of the body. I meant that I've drifted through my whole year without learning anything or getting anything worthy out of it. I have wasted my time brooding on unimportant stuff like my failure in running for both the house council and student council, friendless in jc, nerdy, untalented, 'walking alone'....and worst of all, I took it all out on my studies. My studies suffered while I kept those stupid memories in my mind. Of course, there were times when I slept during lectures, especially econs and maths, so it is no wonder that I did very badly for these two subjects.
But the most important thing is, I really felt that I have awaken from that bad dream. I really felt that I did. Until nat told me that I have not. Is it true that I'm still dreaming? I have resolved to do my best this year, not to sleep in any lectures or tutorials, to hand in homework on time, to finish tutorials on time, to study for every tests and alot alot more. Up till now, I think that I'm really doing quite well, minus off that late late 3 days GP essay, and the 2 maths tutorial-in-waiting, not to mention those good passes that I got for all the tests, well again minus off the maths test and the failed by half mark bio test.
All in all, I know I'm progressing, slow but steady. So, haha! I shall disregard nat's opinion that I'm still dreaming...all the way from j1 to j2. Sorry nat.
Comments