The Come-Back.

At last, after shunting my blog to one side for more than one month, I'm coming back to the blogging world!! First, I feel that I must explain why I haven't been blogging even during the December holidays. It was due to the fact that I've been playing MUD games ( find out more here) like MAD!! Especially during the last part of the hols, cause was leaving home soon :) Anyway, after that, when school reopens, the library wasn't opened for one week and a half, so I didn't have the chance to blog even when I wanted to. Then, when it reopened at last, came the pile of homework and presentations which I couldn't possibly ignore. Also, plus a little time spent on the games themselves :p Haha, anyway I'm back again...bringing back with me all the boring things that happen in my life. Be 'entertained' -.-

Ok, here's basically some of the things that happened during the first few weeks of school. Woke up every morning at 5.20am for the first week, subsequently at 5am, then alternate between 4am, 4.30am. Don't be shocked at the time, it's just that I've been sleeping every night at 8 plus or 9 plus without finishing my homework first, which of course explains the early mornings. Starting this year, I have been meeting XN n PS to school, because I felt that the journey is too long to 'enjoy' alone. It takes one hour and 5mins to travel from my house to school nowadays, unlike the 30mins that I had the benefit to experience last year :( Well, one can't ask for too much. If you're going to have a new school compound, somethings just have to be sacrificed, like...sleep -.-

Oh yeah, I was appointed the class notice board leader on the first day of school, by a very very dumb way of my new civics tutor. The first day of school was 3rd January, thus he chose someone with both the numerals, 13, which is UNLUCKILY, me. Aihh...well I wasn't given any chance to reject, so in the end I'm stuck with the job of decorating the class. However, I must thank all my friends who had helped me with the job. First of all, Woei Lin!! She established her reputation as the class artist by the time we finished all the necessary decor work. Knowing that I do not have a single gene in arts, I asked her to do up all the writings and alot more. Haha, the whole classroom is filled with her writing liao!! ;) then to nat, xy n bern for helping out wherever they can. Now, it may not be a big deal for some people to be appointed notice board leader, but for me it is because I'm not artistic in any way at all. Whew...am I glad to have artists as friends :p

CCA was a super bore the past few weeks. Sorry that I have to say this of my guitar ensemble. Sometimes I really feel that I'm wasting my time on the wrong thing, the thing that will always not be for me - guitar. I can never imagine myself being able to play the guitar well. The thing for me will always be - band - percussion. I'm really regretting not joining SA band last year, thinking that it'll eat up a lot of my time. Now, looking back, if I joined band, at least I would be investing time on something that I really really like, instead of some instrument that I'll never be able to play well. Luckily, there'll be a Guitar Night this year, if not my graduating testimonial will be filled with nothing. Actually, I'm really excited about this concert. Though I haven't been attending practices regularly, I think I can manage the songs that we've practiced till now quite well. Love the Romeo and Juliet piece!! It's so romantic..aaahh :) But I doubt that I can say the same thing for the next few pieces, especially the Malaguena, it looks so complicated!! AMC band played the same song before!! Well, anyway I have made up my mind to be able to play this song in guitar too!! Haha!! Then I'll be able to play the band version in drums and also the guitar version!! Yay!! :D

Considering what a mistake it was for me to join Guitar, one will never expect me to thank Guitar right? But I really want to thank guitar because it brings me to another performing opportunity, a rock band, again. It was through Guitar that I got to know 3 guys, again. We performed together on CNY concert, Qing Tian by Jay. It was amazing that we even managed to put up a show because we were given a very little time to practice before the actual concert. Only one single jamming session of one hour two days before the concert itself. I really do think that life is very funny sometimes. Last year I would've never been able to imagine that I'll be performing on stage again with a rock band. Who would've guessed that this year, it is through something that I have never appreciated to be useful that brought me to this opportunity? Thank you, Life. Even though that this band is only temporary, just for the representation of Guitar Ensem in some events, I'm still glad that I still have one more year of performing something that I enjoy. After that, say bye bye forever to band performance? Haha, I don't know about that. Ask Life. :)

Now, back at home for CNY, everything just don't seem to feel right without mom around fussing. All the preparations were done by dad and he's got a really good excuse to cut expenses nowadays. The new year goodies, drinks, blah blah are so much lesser than last year!! Especially the pineapple tarts!! Just a few tins of it, not enough la!! I love pineapple tarts!! He said he don't want to make it big this year, because mom is not around. But he don't really need to do this to us right? Aihh...anyway this will be the shortest CNY holiday I'm celebrating in Ipoh this year. Only 3 days in Ipoh then off we go back to Singapore! Not that I regret promising elaine to visit her house on tues and far to watch geisha together that day also. But how wonderful it will be if I can just stay for a day longer? Then I'll be able to meet SY that day, probably together with SL too. Sad :(

Rushing home yesterday, I forgot to pack 3 very important things in my bag.

  1. My Malaysia SIM card.
  2. My little pillow.
  3. My mp3 cable wire.

...and all these things will pay me back in their own way very very soon, for leaving them in Singapore while I come back to Ipoh. To my Malaysian friends, please forgive me for not contacting you all this CNY, I don't have any of your numbers here. To my poor neck, please forgive me for not being able to ensure you the greatest comfort during my travels in the car. To my mp3, please forgive me for not listening to you because your battery is flat and I'm unable to recharge you without your cable wire.

Enough of catching up done for now, must start to prepare for reunion dinner later. Aihh...mom I miss you, miss you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homecoming!!

Kelly Lost :'(