Sets me wondering...

Bumped into py,sl,mh and mh at parkson after watching King Kong...so naturally me and money invited them for lunch!! It's impossible to imagine how happy I was to meet them at that time! My classmates....and I thought py is still studying in sunway! Apparently, she's going to graduate next year, earning herself a Diploma and get set working already!!! Well, she'll be the first among all of us to get a job, i guess. haha...we were joking that next time when we meet again must force her to treat liao!!! *evil evil*

Actually, the main thing is...I discovered along the way during the conversation with my friends...I suddenly realised that i no longer belong to their world...No longer a part of my former class...Why? Ever since I went to study in Singapore, some of the people i know have been treating me like I'm one of them Singaporeans already...and of course with the usual tag that comes along when one hears the name Singaporeans...kiasu lah, stuck-up lah, waste money lah, blah blah blah...and I know that's absolutely not true!! Some of the friends I made there were completely one that you would have prayed to God for...but of course there'll always be people who fit into that description of Singaporeans...but most that I know of are not like that, so I guess I'm still quite lucky :) ( uh oh, maybe I'm really one of them that's why I'm siding them?!!)

we were talking about their education stuff...as they have just graduated from STPM, they would have to start worrying about their tertiary education already...mh wants to study in Singapore...Of course when I heard that, I kept encouraging her to go since she's a straight-A student plus very hardworking plus she says she have relatives there...then the other mh kept saying somethings about s'pore...then the others would add on a bit and the other...
then mh suddenly pretend to shush up and say,'Ei, don't talk in front of her(meaning me), she's a Singaporean liao.'
so I said,' No, I'm not. Since when studying there makes me a Singaporean?'
then she replied,' Oh it's only natural what. If you're not legally Singaporean, you're still half a Singaporean already, considering you studied there for so long liao.'

I was like....huh? diao. really? Does my actions indicate that I'm one of them already? At this point, I was thinking that, I'm doomed. I belong to no where in this world already. NO WHERE! Because, while I felt left out in Singapore, friendless in JC, I thought i can come home and seek comfort among my old friends? Turns out that I'm wrong. I'm not in the same league as them anymore...or just a few la..actually only one said that in front of me..i guess many others think along the same lines too. Who wouldn't? I left them in the struggling back here with SPM and STPM while i get out of this supposedly comfort zone to study in Singapore...ALL of them thought that I'm RICH...repeat...RICH. RICH??!!! my foot!! they don't know a lot of things about my family so they better shut up!! RICH??!!! If my family's rich I wouldn't be living with my granduncle already, I would've rented a flat on my own, get internet there without any problems, get hot water everytime i bathe...oh and throw in a maid as well...like most Indonesians do there...I really really am very pissed everytime people say I'm rich just because i study there!!! YOU DON'T KNOW HOW HARD MY PARENTS WORK JUST FOR OUR FUTURE!!! U GUYS LIVE A GOOD LIVE WITHOUT APPRECIATING IT AND YOU STILL DARE TO SAY THAT I'M RICH??!!!

whew...anyway....that's it...I just don't belong anywhere in this world...I guess I'll have to work myself up...on my own...friends...they'll just pass by in your life...and err leave some footprints if they want to....I'll leave some for them too...that is, if they want to...but i don't think will appreciate mine cause I hold no meaning to them...sad case right? lived in Ipoh 16 years of my life...some friends have even been my classmates for at least 7 years? a few all through my 10 years in Ipoh...well...blame it on me for furthering my studies in Singapore then...I should've known I'd lose somethings while I gain somethings in Singapore...

enough of the angry talk...

will continue blogging when feel like it....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homecoming!!

Kelly Lost :'(